Tanzania Conservation Safari
June 20 – 30, 2022
REGISTRATION FORM & PAYMENT DEADLINES:
To register for the trip, please complete our Registration Form at your earliest convenience. This allows us to easily record your vital travel information.
The final payment deadline is March 25th, 2022.
The cost of the trip is $12,275 per person for shared accommodation. For single accommodation, there is a $950 single supplement.
Please note: The Tanzanian government may increase its levy fees for tourists in 2022 (i.e. park and concession fees, taxes, etc.) and we cannot predict this. Should this require any additional costs on your behalf, we will let you know as soon as possible.
- Shared accommodations
- Airport transfers
- All in-country transportation
- Domestic flights
- All meals & a non-alcoholic beverage at all meals
- Alcoholic beverages at RiverTrees & Sopa Lodge
- All activities
- Private tour guide and driver
- National park entrance & concession fees
- Gratuity for guide, drivers, and restaurant & hotel staff
- Evacuation insurance
- International flights
- Travel and medical insurance
- Personal expenses (shopping, phone calls, laundry, etc.)
- Gratuity for guide at Noloholo