GLOBAL FUND FOR WOMEN: FIJI CHAMPIONS FOR CLIMATE JUSTICE TRIP
October 17 – 22, 2022
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT:
To register, please complete our Registration Form by August 12, 2022
If you have registered for GFW’s Champions trip to Morocco we have your registration details on file. Please let us know if anything has changed and complete our Waiver and Liability Form by August 12, 2022
- Trip Cost: $6,460 per person in shared accommodation
- Single Supplement: $1,165
Note: The single supplement includes accommodation in a shared two-bedroom Bure at Koro Sun Resort. There are two private rooms with a shared bathroom and shared common / living space.
- Edgewater Private Bure Upgrade at Koro Sun Resort: $1,060
To upgrade your room (single or shared – double) to a private single Edgewater Bure at Koro Sun Resort, there is a supplemental cost of $530 per night.
- Registration & Payment Deadline: August 12, 2022
- Airport Transfers
- Shared accommodations
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages
- All ground transportation, including two domestic flights
- English-speaking tour guides
- Sightseeing and activity costs
- Gratuities for guides, drivers and restaurant staff
- International flights
- Visa, if required
- Travel and medical insurance – required for all travelers
- Covid testing, if needed
- Personal expenses (laundry, phone calls, shopping, alcohol etc.)
- Gratuities for hotel staff and airport transfer drivers
To participate on this trip, you must be fully vaccinated against Covid and up to date with any additional doses of the vaccine you may be eligible for. In many cases, this means you must be boosted before travel. Travelers are not eligible for a refund for failure to get vaccinated or boosted prior to departure. Please upload a copy of your Covid Vaccination Card here.
Check to see that your passport is current and valid for at least six months beyond your trip departure date. Please upload a scanned copy of your passport to this secure Dropbox folder. Your passport should have at least two blank pages for the entry and exit stamps, or more if you are visiting several countries on this trip. Please note that the last two amendment pages are not acceptable for visas and immigration stamps.