REGISTRATION & PAYMENT:
To register for the trip, please complete our Registration Form at your earliest convenience. This allows us to easily record your vital travel information. You will need your passport and Dining for Women member number available to register.
The cost of the trip is $3,925 per person. For single accommodations, there is a $600 single supplement.
Elevate is offering a 10% discount on your total program fee for this trip for those who pay in full by December 11, 2020. If you are interested in taking advantage of this discount, please let us know and we will issue an invoice.
- Shared accommodations
- All meals
- All ground transportation
- English Speaking Guide throughout
- Sightseeing costs / activity costs
- Domestic flights
- Honorariums for grantees
- International flights
- Travel and medical insurance
- Gratuities (Guide and Drivers)
- Personal expenses (laundry, phone calls, shopping, etc.)
A 30% non-refundable deposit is required to hold your spot on the trip. Deposits are due upon registration to hold your spot. Once we receive your registration form, we will be in touch with you about your payment.
The final payment deadline is July 10, 2021. Dining for Women will accept registrations after July 10th if space permits.
Please note that this trip will require participants to:
- Walk at least one mile without difficulty on uneven surfaces
- Spend extended periods of time on their feet
- Climb multiple sets of stairs without assistance
- Keep pace with an active group of travelers
- Ride comfortably in a vehicle on bumpy roads for extended periods of time
For more information about this incredible journey to Nepal with Dining for Women, be sure to visit the following pages: