Together Women Rise: Journey to Nepal
October 13th – 22nd, 2022
Last Updated: September 29, 2022
COVID PROTOCOLS & REGULATIONS
Elevate Destinations continues to monitor the global pandemic both domestically and in Nepal. We will update this page 90 days prior to departure and continue to update this portal every 30 days with any changes in local or international travel regulations.
Nepal Entry Requirements
- Fully vaccinated travelers will be required to show a valid digital Covid Vaccine Card with a QR code for verification upon arrival. For more information, check the CDC’s guide on how to generate a QR code from your Covid Vaccine Certificate here.
Note: We recommend downloading the CLEAR App (download the app here) on your mobile phone to generate a digital copy of your Covid Vaccine Card.
- Nepal’s Covid Crisis Management Coordination (CCMC) Form (link here) needs to be filled on arrival and departure. Please print out the bar code that is generated once you’ve completed this form and bring it with you during your travel.
Requirements for this Trip
- Covid Vaccination: Be fully vaccinated for Covid and up to date with any additional doses of the vaccine you are eligible for. Keep a copy of your vaccine certificate (paper and digital copy) with you throughout the trip.
- Monitor Your Symptoms: Inform your guide if you experience Covid-related symptoms. Your guide can arrange a PCR test for you, at your own expense. The cost of a Covid test in Nepal ranges between $25 – $60 USD.
- Quarantine: If you test positive for Covid, we ask that you self-isolate for 5-6 days, at your own expense.
- Travel & Medical Insurance: Purchase travel and medical insurance that covers Covid-related expenses and costs associated with quarantine
Re-Entry to the US
- The US Government announced that as of midnight on Sunday, June 12, travelers will no longer be required to present a negative Covid to enter the US (CNN Article here)