CARE USA: GHANA BOARD AND GUEST TRIP
March 12 – 16, 2023
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT:
To register, please complete our Registration Form and complete payment by Monday, December 12. The cost of the trip is $6,000 per person. For single accommodations, there is a $767 single supplement.
- Airport Transfers
- Shared accommodations
- All meals
- All ground transportation
- English Speaking Guide throughout
- Sightseeing costs / activity costs
- Domestic flights (Kumasi and return to Accra)
- Gratuities (Guide and drivers)
- International flights
- Travel and medical insurance
- Gratuities (Airport transfers, restaurant and hotel staff)
- Alcohol (Please note: alcohol will be provided free of charge at the welcome reception)
- Personal expenses (laundry, phone calls, shopping, etc.)
To participate on this trip, you must be fully vaccinated against Covid and up to date with any additional doses of the vaccine you may be eligible for. In many cases, this means you must be boosted before travel. Travelers are not eligible for a refund for failure to get vaccinated or boosted prior to departure.
Check to see that your passport is current and valid for at least six months beyond your trip departure date. Please upload a scanned copy of your passport to this secure Dropbox folder. Your passport should have at least two blank pages for the entry and exit stamps, or more if you are visiting several countries on this trip. Please note that the last two amendment pages are not acceptable for visas and immigration stamps.
If your passport expires before then, you will need to renew your passport. We recommend using A1 Passport & Visa Services. To do so, please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know you are working with Elevate Destinations on your travel arrangements.