Smile Train La Ciudad Perdida Trek – Charity Challenge
April 9 – 16, 2023
REGISTRATION & FUNDRAISING:
To register, please complete our Registration Form at your earliest convenience. This allows us to easily record your vital travel information. The registration deadline is January 2, 2023.
The fundraising minimum will be $5,500 per person.
- Shared accommodations
- Ground transportation and airport transfers
- All meals and one non-alcoholic beverage at each meal
- Private English speaking Tour Manager
- Trek staff: local trek guide, cooker, porter
- Gratuity for the Tour Manager, all trek staff, drivers and restaurant staff
- All activities mentioned
- International Flights
- Travel & medical insurance – required for all travelers
- Personal expenses (shopping, phone calls, laundry,etc.)
- Mule to descent on the final trekking day (optional)
- Gratuity for hotel porters & cleaning staff and airport transfer drivers
Covid Vaccine Card: Please upload a copy of your Covid Vaccination Card here.
To participate on this trip, you must be fully vaccinated against Covid and up to date with any additional doses of the vaccine you may be eligible for. In many cases, this means you must be boosted before travel. Travelers are not eligible for a refund for failure to get vaccinated or boosted prior to departure.
Passport: Please upload a scanned copy of your passport to this secure Dropbox folder.
Check to see that your passport is current and valid for at least six months beyond your trip departure date. Your passport should have at least two blank pages for the entry and exit stamps. Please note that the last two amendment pages are not acceptable for visas and immigration stamps.
Physician’s Approval Form: Please download the form here and email your signed form to Dana (firstname.lastname@example.org) within two weeks of registering.
Due to the intensity of this trek, a Physician’s Approval Form is required to participate. Please meet with your primary care physician to discuss the physical requirements of this trip and have them sign this approval form.