RARE to the Reef: Site Visit to Honduras
May 2 – 7, 2023
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT:
To register, please complete this registration form by Friday, February 24.
Trip Cost: $6,210 per person in shared accommodation
Single Supplement: $550
Registration & Payment Deadline: Friday, February 24
Note: Travelers are required to pay in full upon registration.
- Ground and Water Transportation
- Domestic Charter Flights
- Global Rescue Insurance
- All meals and non-alcoholic drinks
- Recreational Activities (snorkeling, SCUBA diving, fly fishing, etc.)
- Private English speaking guides
- Gratuity for guide, restaurant staff, hotel porters, boat captains & drivers
- International flights
- Personal expenses (shopping, phone calls, laundry etc.)
To participate on this trip, you must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and up to date with any additional doses of the vaccine you may be eligible for. In many cases, this means you must be boosted before travel. Travelers are not eligible for a refund for failure to get vaccinated or boosted prior to departure.
Check to see that your passport is current and valid for at least six months beyond your trip departure date (through November 3, 2023). Please upload a scanned copy of your passport to this secure Dropbox folder. Your passport should have at least two blank pages for the entry and exit stamps, or more if you are visiting several countries on this trip. Please note that the last two amendment pages are not acceptable for visas and immigration stamps.