GLOBAL FUND FOR WOMEN: CHAMPIONS INDIA TRIP
MARCH 4 – 11, 2023
REGISTRATION & PRICING
To register, please complete your registration form (see below) by Wednesday, January 25th.
- If you have traveled with Global Fund for Women, please complete this Abbreviated Registration Form
- If you have not traveled with Global Fund for Women, please complete this Full Registration Form
Trip Cost: $5,720 per person in shared accommodation
Single Supplement: $850
Registration & Payment Deadline: Wednesday, January 25th.
Note: Travelers are required to pay in full upon registration. This payment is non-refundable.
- Airport transfers
- Ground transport
- Domestic flight from Jaipur to Delhi
- All activities, as mentioned in the itinerary
- All meals, including one-non alcoholic beverage and wine at dinners
- English-Speaking Guide
- Gratuity for guide, drivers, restaurant staff
- International flights
- Medical Insurance – required
- Personal expenses (laundry, shopping, alcohol not included at dinner)
- Gratuity for hotel staff
Elevate Destinations requires that all travelers purchase travel insurance and medical coverage that covers them for Covid-related medical expenses including costs related to quarantining while traveling. Elevate Destinations highly recommends travelers purchase insurance with Cancel for Any Reason level coverage. Please note that all Cancel for Any Reason insurance policies are time sensitive and require purchase within 1 to 21 days of making a payment for your trip.
Below are two insurance brokers that Elevate Destinations recommends.
1. Yonder Insurance – You are welcome to purchase travel insurance
2. Trawick International – Trawick International provides fast and basic insurance coverage. You can contact Trawick at email@example.com or call (888) 301-9289 anytime.
Guests may acquire medical insurance through Yonder, Trawick International, or any other insurance company of their choosing. If you purchase insurance with Yonder, please be sure to tell them you have booked your trip through Elevate Destinations. Elevate Destinations recommends that travelers evaluate the insurance options available for their needs and inquire with providers about insurance that will provide coverage if the trip needs to be cancelled.
To participate on this trip, you must be fully vaccinated against Covid and up to date with any additional doses of the vaccine you may be eligible for. In many cases, this means you must be boosted before travel. Travelers are not eligible for a refund for failure to get vaccinated or boosted prior to departure.
Check to see that your passport is current and valid for at least six months beyond your trip departure date. Please upload a scanned copy of your passport to this secure Dropbox folder. Your passport should have at least two blank pages for the entry and exit stamps, or more if you are visiting several countries on this trip. Please note that the last two amendment pages are not acceptable for visas and immigration stamps.
If your passport expires before then, you will need to renew your passport. We recommend using A1 Passport & Visa Services. To do so, please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know you are working with Elevate Destinations on your travel arrangements.