GLOBAL FUND FOR WOMEN: CHAMPIONS CARIBBEAN TRIP
June 14 – 20, 2023
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT:
To register, please complete our Registration Form by August 12, 2023
- Trip Cost:
- Single Supplement:
- Registration & Payment Deadline: August 12, 2023
The main program begins on June 14 in the Barbados and ends on June 20 in St. Kitts. If you would like to arrive to the Caribbean early or stay after the main program, please reach out to Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange any additional nights of accommodation, which would be an additional expense.
- Airport Transfers
- O2 Resort is all-inclusive, including alcohol
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages
- All ground transportation
- Charter flight from the Barbados to St. Kitts
- Full-time trip manager
- Sightseeing and activity costs
- Gratuities for guides, drivers, restaurant staff
- Round-trip flights to the Caribbean
- Medical insurance – required for all travelers
- Covid testing and quarantine costs, if needed
- Personal expenses (laundry, phone calls, shopping, alcohol etc.)
- Gratuities for hotel staff at O2 Resort and Park Hyatt St. Kitts
To participate on this trip, you must be fully vaccinated against Covid and up to date with any additional doses of the vaccine you may be eligible for. In many cases, this means you must be boosted before travel. Travelers are not eligible for a refund for failure to get vaccinated or boosted prior to departure.
Check to see that your passport is current and valid for at least six months beyond your trip departure date. Please upload a scanned copy of your passport to this secure Dropbox folder. Your passport should have at least two blank pages for the entry and exit stamps, or more if you are visiting several countries on this trip. Please note that the last two amendment pages are not acceptable for visas and immigration stamps.