GLOBAL FUND FOR WOMEN: CHAMPIONS CARIBBEAN TRIP
June 14 – 20, 2023
The main program begins on June 14 in Barbados and ends on June 20 in St. Kitts. Arrival and departure flights are booked by travelers independently. Here are our recommended arrival and departure times:
- Wednesday, June 14, 2023: Arrive to the Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI) in Barbados by 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, June 20, 2023: Depart from the Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport (SKB) in St. Kitts anytime after 11:00 AM
Flight Booking Assistance: If you would like assistance booking your flights, please contact Sarah (email@example.com) to introduce you with a flight booking specialist.
Elevate Destinations requires that all travelers purchase medical insurance that will cover them for any medical expenses while in the Caribbean, including Covid related expenses. If you have medical insurance that will cover you in the Caribbean, please email Sarah (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a copy of your insurance policy including your insurance provider’s emergency phone number.
While not required, Elevate Destinations strongly recommend that travelers purchase insurance with Cancel for Any Reason level coverage. Please note that all Cancel for Any Reason (CFAR) insurance policies are time sensitive and require purchase within 1 to 21 days of making a payment for your trip. CFAR provides more robust coverage for any unexpected trip cancellations or delays.
Below are two insurance brokers that Elevate Destinations recommends.
1. Yonder Insurance – You are welcome to purchase travel insurance
Guests may acquire medical insurance through Yonder, Trawick International, or any other insurance company of their choosing. If you purchase insurance with Yonder, please be sure to tell them you have booked your trip through Elevate Destinations. Elevate Destinations recommends that travelers evaluate the insurance options available for their needs and inquire with providers about insurance that will provide coverage if the trip needs to be cancelled.
BARBADOS & ST. KITTS ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
For entry into Barbados & St.Kitts, it is required to show evidence of the following at check-in before your departure flight:
- Barbados: Click here for the required entry form
- Complete 72 hours prior to your arrival
- Note: You must use Google Chrome as your internet browser to complete this form
- St. Kitts: Click here for the required entry form
- We will remind you during the trip, 72 hours prior to the charter flight.
For the safety of all, we recommend that you take either an at-home Covid test OR a PCR test before you depart for the Caribbean and an at-home Covid test when you arrive to Barbados. Feel free to use a at-home rapid test of your choice or schedule a PCR test at a local facility. If you would like a test provided, please email Renee at email@example.com.
DOMESTIC FLIGHT REQUIREMENTS:
- Domestic flight baggage restrictions:
- 40 lbs. checked bag
- 10 lbs. carry on bag
- One personal item (e.g. purse or satchel)
- Liquids: All liquids you take in your carry-on must be in one ziplock bag and 3 ounces or less
Please make sure your passport is current and valid for at least 6 months beyond your trip departure date. Your passport should have at least 2 blank pages for the entry and exit stamps, or more if you are visiting several countries on this trip. Please note that the last two amendment pages are not acceptable for visas and immigration stamps.
Citizens from the US do not need a visa to visit the Caribbean Islands.