THE END FUND TEAM ON-SITE: KENYA
JUNE 9 – 14, 2024
Please make sure your passport is current and valid for at least 6 months beyond your trip departure date. Your passport should have at least 3 blank pages for the entry and exit stamps, or more if you are visiting several countries on this trip. Please note that the last two amendment pages are not acceptable for visas and immigration stamps.
Please upload a copy of your passport here if you have not done so already.
KENYA ELECTRONIC TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION (ETA)
As of January 2024, the Republic of Kenya is now operating via Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) forms. An eTA offers permission to travel and is authorized by the Government of the Republic of Kenya.
There are no visa requirements for any traveler visiting Kenya, however travelers must complete their Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) at least 3 days prior to travel to Kenya. However, we highly recommend you apply at least 2 weeks before your departure in case of any processing issues. This can be submitted up to 90 days before travel. The fee is USD $34.09 per traveler, which includes the cost of the eTA and bank and processing fees.
Please read more on the eTA by the Directorate of Immigrations & Citizen Services here.
People from all countries must submit an eTA aside from nationals from the following countries, who are exempt:
- Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo, Rwanda, South Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda.
ELECTRONIC TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION (ETA) APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
To apply for eTA:
Necessary Information and Documents:
- Valid passport
- Recent passport picture OR a selfie picture taken during application process
- Contact details (home address, telephone, email)
- Travel information and flight itinerary (arrival flight number, date of departure of initial flight in case of connecting flights)
- Proof of booking for the hotel you will be staying (Elevate Destinations will provide this to you)
- Yellow fever vaccination certificate if coming from endemic countries (please check the WHO website for the updated list of countries)
- Credit/Debit card information for payment
- Visit www.etakenya.go.ke
- Click “Apply Now” and follow the instructions
- Make sure that all the data has been entered correctly
- Submit the application
- An email confirming receipt of your application will be sent to you
- An email confirming receipt of payment, if applicable, will be sent to you.
- Your eTA application fee is non-refundableUpon decision by Immigration officer, an email confirming Approval / Refusal will be sent to you
- If your application has been approved, please either print the PDF document that has been attached to the email, OR download the document to your mobile device OR save it in the “Kenya Travel Authorization” mobile app. This is your electronic travel authorization that needs to be shown at all departure and arrival points.
- If your application has been denied, you will not be able to travel to Kenya for the moment.
- Please contact email@example.com to report your situation and obtain further details.
You can check the status of your application at any time by visiting the following URL: https://www.etakenya.go.ke
You are only allowed to travel after your application has been approved by the Government of Kenya.
For assistance with the eTA: Contact the eTA at firstname.lastname@example.org