The END Fund Mount Kenya Trek
July 13 – 22, 2022
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT:
To register, please complete our Registration Form at your convenience. This allows us to easily record your vital travel information.
The cost of the trip is $11,350 per person in shared accommodation. For single accommodations, there is a $850 single supplement.
A 30% deposit is required to hold your spot on this trip. This deposit is refundable, minus any bank, wire transfer or credit card fees, up to 91 days prior to your trip. After that (90 days before the trip), your deposit payment is not refundable. Should you wish to cancel your trip after 90 days prior to your trip and pursue a refund, you will need to file a claim through your travel insurance provider.
Your full payment is required upon registration to hold your spot on this trip. The registration deadline is April 11, 2022. The END Fund will continue to register travelers after April 11th if space permits.
- Airport Transfers
- Shared accommodations
- VIP tents, camping equipment, a sleeping cot, mattress, foam pad, pillows, sleeping bag, thermal liners, cooks & porters
- Conservation and park fees
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages
- All ground transportation, including domestic flights
- English-speaking tour manager and hiking guides
- Sightseeing and activity costs
- Gratuities (Guide and Drivers)
- International flights
- Travel and medical insurance – required for all travelers
- Personal expenses (laundry, phone calls, shopping, etc.)
The final payment deadline is April 11, 2022. The END Fund will accept registrations after April 2022 if space permits.
Due to the remote and active nature of this trip, a physician’s form is required to participate. Please download the form here and email your signed form to Dana (email@example.com) by March 11, 2022.
To participate on this trip, you must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Please upload a copy of your COVID-19 Vaccination Card here by April 11, 2022.