Development in Gardening (DIG) Kenya Field Trip
May 19 – 27, 2023
Last Updated: May 9, 2023
Elevate Destinations continues to monitor the global pandemic both domestically and in Kenya. We will continue to update this portal prior to departure with any changes in local or international regulations.
TO ENTER KENYA, TRAVELERS MUST:
- Provide Kenya E-Visa upon entry
- Travelers are no longer required to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination or test.
- Travelers arriving with flu-like symptoms must complete a Passenger Locator Form upon arrival. Click here to submit your form and save and print the QR code you receive upon completion of this form.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS TRIP:
- All travelers must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to participate in this trip.
- All travelers are required to have medical insurance coverage for the duration of the trip.
- All travelers who test positive for Covid must quarantine at their own expense.
- All travelers must abide by any other government restrictions.
COVID PROTOCOLS DURING THE TRIP:
- Masking is not required at any time during this trip, unless you are experiencing Covid-related symptoms.
- Self-monitor and notify your guide if you are experiencing Covid-related symptoms.
- Your guide will arrange for you to take a Covid PCR test if you continue to experience Covid-related symptoms.
- Self-isolate if you test positive at your hotel, camp or hospital at your own expense.