Together Women Rise: Journey to Jordan
May 19th – 30th, 2022
Please note that this trip will require participants to:
- Participate in walking tours on unpaved ground
- Spend extended periods of time on their feet
- Climb sets of stairs without assistance
- Keep pace with an active group of travelers
- Ride comfortably in a vehicle on bumpy roads for extended periods of time
- Be able to sit on floors for meals
Prior to travel, Elevate Destinations strongly recommends that you look into recommended immunizations for your time in Jordan. Given that we are not a licensed Health Care provider, we cannot advise travelers on which immunizations they may need. We recommend that all travelers do the following:
a) Consult with a travel clinic or your personal physician regarding immunizations and other precautions you may need to take in order to participate in this journey. You will need to do this well in advance of your trip as some vaccinations require time to take effect, and you may need to allow time between a series of shots.
b) Visit the CDC website for Jordan to view recommended vaccines and medicines, travel health notices for the region, and other tips for staying healthy and safe.
For more information about this incredible journey to Jordan with Together Women Rise, be sure to visit the following pages: