Together Women Rise Journey to Jordan
May 19 – 30, 2022
Last Updated: March 16, 2022
Jordan Covid Facts & Resources
- US Embassy in Jordan: Covid Information
- Reuters COVID-19 Tracker: Jordan
- Worldometer: Jordan
- World Health Organization (WHO): Jordan
Before you travel, check with your airlines to confirm what Covid policies and procedures they have in place for your trip.
Jordan Entry Requirements (click here for the most up to date information)
- Prior to Departure:
- Complete the online travel declaration form here. When you complete the form, you will receive a QR code that you will need to present upon boarding your flight.
- Obtain health/travel insurance that covers Covid related expenses and costs associated with quarantining.
- Print out and fill out a health declaration and locator form to show upon arrival.
Requirements for this Trip
- Covid Vaccination: Be fully vaccinated for Covid and up to date with any additional doses of the vaccine you are eligible for. Keep a copy of your vaccine certificate with you throughout the trip.
Note: Please upload a copy of your vaccine certificate through this secure Dropbox link.
- Face Masks: Wear a face mask throughout the trip
- Monitor Your Symptoms: Notify your guide, via WhatsApp, if you experience any Covid related symptoms
- Quarantine: Abide by government quarantine procedures if you test positive for Covid
Covid Testing & Quarantining Protocols
- If you experience Covid symptoms, your guide will arrange for you to get a Covid test, at your expense. The cost of a Covid test in Jordan is about $28 USD.
- If you test positive for Covid, you will be required to quarantine as per government regulations.
- Any traveler that needs to quarantine will do so at a hotel in Amman, at his or her own expense.
- The quarantine period in Jordan is five (5) days.
- There is no PCR test required to exit the quarantine.
United States Re-Entry Requirements
Travelers are required to show proof of a negative Covid test taken 24 hours prior to your departure. Elevate Destinations will arrange this for travelers, but the cost of testing is at the travelers’ expense and is not included in your trip cost. You can pay with a credit card, but we recommend having enough cash to cover the cost of your Covid test.
Here is a list of all of the documents you will need to print before you leave the U.S. so that you have hard copies of everything.
- Passport Photocopy
- Travel Insurance Policy Information
- Covid Vaccine Card & Photocopy
- Emergency Contact List provided by Elevate Destinations (coming soon)
- QR Code from https://www.gateway2jordan.gov.jo/index.html
- International Flight Itinerary