Smile Train Journey of Smiles to Argentina
November 6 – 12, 2022
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT:
To register, please complete our Registration Form at your earliest convenience. This allows us to easily record your vital travel information. The cost of the trip is $5,350 per person in shared accommodation. For single accommodations, there is a $1,300 single supplement.
The full payment and registration deadline is July 13, 2022. Smile Train will continue to register travelers after July 13, 2022 if space permits.
- Airport Transfers
- Shared accommodations
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages
- All ground transportation
- One way domestic flight from Buenos Aires to Mendoza
- English-speaking tour manager
- Sightseeing and activity costs
- Gratuities for main tour guide, drivers and restaurant staff
- International Flights
- Travel and medical insurance – required for all travelers
- Personal expenses (laundry, phone calls, shopping, etc.)
- Gratuity for hotel staff / housekeeping
- Covid PCR Tests
To participate on this trip, you must be fully vaccinated against Covid and up to date with any additional doses of the vaccine you may be eligible for. In many cases, this means you must be boosted before travel. Travelers are not eligible for a refund for failure to get vaccinated or boosted prior to departure. Please upload a copy of your Covid Vaccination Card here.
Check to see that your passport is current and valid for at least six months beyond your trip departure date. Please upload a scanned copy of your passport to this secure Dropbox folder. Your passport should have at least two blank pages for the entry and exit stamps, or more if you are visiting several countries on this trip. Please note that the last two amendment pages are not acceptable for visas and immigration stamps.