Q. What’s included in Donor Travel services?
A. Just about everything. We take care of all the travel details, so your staff can stay focused on what it does best and avoid “mission drift.” Our package will include:
- Itinerary development that highlights your cause. Both the destination and your beneficiaries will shine through in a powerful trip proposal.
- Promotional materials for the trip. Ask us for samples of our professionally designed brochures, complete with your organization’s branding.
- Registration and billing. Leave the paperwork to us. Your travelers can register and make payments through easy online forms we’ll create on our website.
- All in-country services. From ground transport and accommodations to top guides and activities, we put it all in place.
- Travel concierge services. We’ll counsel travelers with pre-departure materials, as well as recommendations for extra restaurants, trip extensions, etc. We’ll answer questions quickly, saving you countless hours of calls and emails.
- Tour management. You’ll be assigned a professional tour manager on the ground to facilitate and make sure everything runs smoothly, from start to finish.
- Collaboration with local networks. We coordinate with your in-country staff or partner(s) to make sure the trip reflects your org’s local mission.
- Referral to our partners for best prices and discounts on non-included items, such as travel insurance, visa applications and local flight arrangements.
Q. My nonprofit has to meet a lot of budget criteria. Can you help with that?:
A. Yes! We take into account your organization’s needs and procedures by budgeting for free-of-charge staff travel. We’re great at supporting and managing back-office requirements for travel (e.g. contracts, paperwork required for public officials to travel, etc.). We help cut through the red tape, so budget approval processes flow smoothly.
We adapt our pricing and payment structure to your organization’s requirements. Whether you have stringent grant requirements you must follow, or staff’s costs you would like to get subsidized, we will adapt our model and pricing to fit your exact needs.
Q. What about safety and security?:
A. We’ve got you covered. We will be the first to admit that travel to remote and vulnerable areas of the world can be unpredictable. However, unlike other companies, we include an expert tour manager to accompany you throughout your trip. They serve as a cultural liaison and are available 24/7 in case of emergency. Our US-based staff are also on-call leading up to and throughout your journey to troubleshoot any situations that may arise.
Q. Does my organization have what it needs to run a donor trip?:
Most likely! If you implement projects overseas, then chances are good that you have all the makings of a spectacular donor trip.
Q. How do you help us market the trip and make sure the spaces get sold?:
We’ll help with beautifully-designed promotional materials to send to your supporter database, such as brochures to get your network daydreaming and checking their calendars.
Then, we turn interest into sales by making the sign-up process super easy for prospective travelers. From registration to payment processing, we’ll take out all the guesswork, pain points, and delays.