Tailor-made safaris for families
Tanzania has 22 national parks and a diversity of landscapes and wildlife. The Northern and Southern Safari Circuits offer the perfect opportunity for your next family trip. With some of the finest wildlife viewing in the world, Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park is an incredible place to witness the Great Wildebeest Migration. Additionally, walking and biking activities provide active families the option to stretch their legs rather than spending the whole trip in a safari vehicle.
Elevate partners with eco-lodges that support conservation and local communities. Your safari is an investment in habitats, wildlife, local families and their livelihoods.
Our trip was amazing and the process before and after we superb. From the time I emailed Elevate Destinations to after I got home it was a pleasure to be working with your company and especially Lana. She was able read my family and plan the trip exactly around what we wanted without us really knowing ourselves!
The Mandeville Family
- Private and personalized trips
- Flexible dates
- We specialize in working with families.
- Customized to your interests.
- Authentic experiences.
- We take care of you before, during, and after your trip.
- No family too complicated.
- Experts at handling special requests and dietary restrictions.
- 24/7 support while you travel.
- Every trip supports conservation and local communities.
- We select the most sustainable lodges and properties available.
- Gold Winner: 2016 Responsible Tourism Awards.
- Pioneer in sustainable travel.
Custom designed eco-friendly adventures
We specialize in planning trips for families in the world’s top destinations. We’ll save you time and book the perfect eco-luxury lodges, transportation, and activities for your vacation.
Covid-19 safety precautions are top priority and we’ll keep you informed of what to expect leading up to your trip.
The Elevate Difference
We design all our trips with sustainable and regenerative travel practices in mind. Now more than ever we need to help regenerate communities and conservation efforts that are economically impacted by Covid-19.