Glaciers, Hot Springs, and Volcanoes
Iceland offers pristine destinations in a geo-thermal landscape. Hike Icelandic mountains, bathe in volcanic hot springs, and breath deep in lush evergreen forests.
Families love Iceland for its accessible adventure. We can tailor your trip based on ages and interests. Iceland lends itself to multi-generational travel and in-depth exploration with teens and older kids.
Depending on what your clan is into, you’ll find yourselves swimming in thermal pools, snorkeling in the clearest of waters, horseback riding, rafting, glacier walking, and bike riding your way through Iceland’s best-loved terrains.
Start a conversation with one of our Iceland experts today!
Elevate did such a great job of putting all the pieces together to ensure a flawless trip. The itinerary was really terrific. I honestly loved every bit of it. You put together something truly special for us. I will remember it forever. I’ve been home less than 7 hours, and I’m already thinking of reasons to return.
- Private and personalized trips
- Flexible dates
- We specialize in working with families.
- Customized to your interests.
- Authentic experiences.
- We take care of you before, during, and after your trip.
- No family too complicated.
- Experts at handling special requests and dietary restrictions.
- 24/7 support while you travel.
- Every trip supports conservation and local communities.
- We select the most sustainable lodges and properties available.
- Gold Winner: 2016 Responsible Tourism Awards.
- Pioneer in sustainable travel.
Custom designed eco-friendly adventures
We specialize in planning trips for families in the world’s top destinations. We’ll save you time and book the perfect eco-luxury lodges, transportation, and activities for your vacation.
Covid-19 safety precautions are top priority, and we’ll keep you informed of what to expect leading up to your trip.
The Elevate Difference
We design all our trips with sustainable and regenerative travel practices in mind. Now more than ever we need to help regenerate communities and conservation efforts that are economically impacted by COVID-19.