Witness nature at its most wild
It is truly breathtaking to witness the thunderous movement of so many animals traveling en masse! It is an incredible phenomenon, unlike anything else in the world.
Watch in awe as hundreds of thousands of wildebeests make their annual pilgrimage. Joining these iconic creatures are large numbers of zebra, along with gazelle, and impala. The migration attracts other animals while moving through the landscape and provides one of the richest settings to see Africa’s wildlife on full display.
Our migration experts are in tune with the movements of the herd throughout the year. We’ll guide you to the best spots for your dates of travel and share our insider secrets.
“There was no shortage of companies and agencies that could provide us with the service of developing an itinerary and doing the bookings at all kinds of lodging. The key to Elevate was that the focus was on smaller, family-run lodges, and that truly delivered the most authentic and best possible safari experience for us. It was all executed perfectly and with no stress whatsoever. Thank you Dominique and Elevate staff!”
- Private and personalized trips
- Flexible dates
- We specialize in working with families.
- Customized to your interests.
- Authentic experiences.
- We take care of you before, during, and after your trip.
- No family too complicated.
- Experts at handling special requests and dietary restrictions.
- 24/7 support while you travel.
- Every trip supports conservation and local communities.
- We select the most sustainable lodges and properties available.
- Gold Winner: 2016 Responsible Tourism Awards.
- Pioneer in sustainable travel.
Custom designed eco-friendly adventures
We specialize in planning trips for families to Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, and other top African destinations. We specialize in working with families, couples, and groups. We save you time and book the perfect eco-luxury lodges, transportation, and activities for your vacation.
The Elevate Difference
We design all our trips with sustainable and regenerative travel practices in mind. Now more than ever we need to help regenerate communities and conservation efforts that are economically impacted by COVID-19.