Explore the beauty of humanity
Embark on a journey where rich history, ancient culture, and natural beauty coincide. Follow ancient paths and visit modern cities. Meet local craftspeople and organizations making positive change.
Many of our travelers find a deep connection to the spiritual energy and humanity of India. Visitors discover that the country is a mirror that helps better know themselves. A visit to India is almost always a deeply moving experience.
Everything was amazing. What I came to understand during my stay is that we all share a universal language, that words are not the purest form of expression, but rather laughter and love are what fill you up beyond measure. I will never forget my time in Ladakh.
- Private and personalized trips
- Flexible dates
- We specialize in working with families.
- Customized to your interests.
- Authentic experiences.
- We take care of you before, during, and after your trip.
- No family too complicated.
- Experts at handling special requests and dietary restrictions.
- 24/7 support while you travel.
- Every trip supports conservation and local communities.
- We select the most sustainable lodges and properties available.
- Gold Winner: 2016 Responsible Tourism Awards.
- Pioneer in sustainable travel.
Custom designed eco-friendly adventures
We specialize in planning trips for families in the world’s top destinations. We’ll save you time and book the perfect eco-luxury lodges, transportation, and activities for your vacation.
Through building relationships with our partner organizations, guides, and local communities, we aim to provide a deeper experience for our travelers so each person comes away with a better understanding of where they have been.
Covid-19 safety precautions are top priority, and we’ll keep you informed of what to expect leading up to your trip.
“We were extremely pleased with Elevate in putting together an amazing trip to India! We had a number of specific requests outside of the usual travel plan, including visiting NGOs, especially those focused on empowering women and girls, and visiting pottery villages. It’s hard to talk about the highlights – because the entire trip was so awesome.
JAN GOLDSTEIN AND SHEREEN ARENDT