American Jewish World Service: Study Tour to Mexico
September 22 – 28, 2024
To register, please complete a Registration Form by MONTH, DAY, 2024.
- Total Trip Cost: $XXXXX
- Single Supplement: $XXXXX
- Registration & Final Payment Deadline: MONTH, DAY, 2024.
The main program begins on September 22 in Mexico City and ends on September 28 in Oaxaca. If you would like to arrive in Mexico early or stay after the main program, please reach out to Fiona at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange any additional nights of accommodation, which will be an additional expense.
- Airport Transfers
- All ground transportation
- All meals
- Sightseeing and activity costs
- Domestic flight from Mexico City to Oaxaca
- Local English-speaking guides throughout
- Gratuity for your drivers and guides
- Medical insurance through AJWS’s policies with Cigna health plan and Global Rescue
- VIP Airport service on arrival & departure
- International Round-trip flights to Mexico
- Gratuities for hotel staff and airport transfer drivers
- Personal expenses (laundry, phone calls, shopping, alcohol etc.)
For U.S. passport holders, please make sure your passport is current and valid for at least 6 months beyond your trip departure date. Your passport should have at least 2 blank pages for the entry and exit stamps, or more if you are visiting several countries on this trip. Please note that the last two amendment pages are not acceptable for visas and immigration stamps.
Note that U.S. passport holders are not required to obtain a visa to enter Mexico.
Please upload a scanned copy of the first page (photo page) of your passport to this secure Dropbox Folder.
If your passport expires before then, you will need to renew your passport. We recommend using A1 Passport & Visa Services. To do so, please email them at email@example.com and let them know you are working with Elevate Destinations on your travel arrangements.