Museum of Science Donor Trip to Japan
March 25 – 31, 2023
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT:
To register, please complete our Registration Form by December 14, 2022. Once you register, we will be in touch with next steps to sign up and prepare for the trip.
- Trip Cost: $12,025 per person in shared accommodation
- Single Supplement: $3,040
- Registration & Payment Deadline: December 14, 2022
- Airport Transfers
- Shared accommodations
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages
Note: There are two free evenings for travelers to explore on their own, and these dinners are not included in the trip cost
- All ground transportation
- English-speaking tour manager
- Sightseeing and activity costs
- Gratuities for Guide, drivers and restaurant staff
- International flights
- Travel and medical insurance – required for all travelers
- Personal expenses (laundry, phone calls, shopping, alcohol etc.)
To participate on this trip, you must be fully vaccinated against Covid and up to date with any additional doses of the vaccine you may be eligible for. In many cases, this means you must be boosted before travel. Travelers are not eligible for a refund for failure to get vaccinated or boosted prior to departure. Please upload a copy of your Covid Vaccination Card here.
Check to see that your passport is current and valid for at least six months beyond your trip departure date. Please upload a scanned copy of your passport to this secure Dropbox folder. Your passport should have at least two blank pages for the entry and exit stamps, or more if you are visiting several countries on this trip. Please note that the last two amendment pages are not acceptable for visas and immigration stamps.