Volunteer to research and protect whale sharks
Don’t let their name scare you away — whale sharks are harmless to humans and actually quite playful!
The world’s largest fish prefers warmer waters and migrates over huge distances. Head south of the US and take a swim with these gentle giants. In Baja, you can join a research boat and learn how to identify individual whale sharks.
We’ll connect you with volunteer projects that directly support the species and arrange a fantastic vacation around your experience.
Start a conversation with our whale shark volunteer experts today!
“I highly recommend this experience to anyone. We are a family of five with young children (ages 5, 7 and 10). My 10 y/o said it best, ‘This is better than Disney!’ The whale watch and turtle research to the sand dunes, the delicious food, the staff… A trip of a lifetime, although I’m hoping to book another trip soon.”
The Russell Family
- Private and personalized trips
- Flexible dates
- We specialize in working with families.
- Customized to your interests.
- Authentic experiences.
- We take care of you before, during, and after your trip.
- No family too complicated.
- Experts at handling special requests and dietary restrictions.
- 24/7 support while you travel.
- Every trip supports conservation and local communities.
- We select the most sustainable lodges and properties available.
- Gold Winner: 2016 Responsible Tourism Awards.
- Pioneer in sustainable travel.
Custom designed eco-friendly adventures
We specialize in planning trips for families to Costa Rica, Peru, Kenya, and other top destinations. We’ll save you time and book the perfect eco-luxury lodges, transportation, and activities for your vacation.
The Elevate Difference
We design all our trips with sustainable and regenerative travel practices in mind. Now more than ever we need to help regenerate communities and conservation efforts that are economically impacted by COVID-19.