Volunteer to protect sloths
They may be slow, but sloths make great parents, carrying their babies on their bellies for up to six months. Their fuzzy faces are uniquely endearing, and sloths are easy to spot in the wild!
Sloths face many threats from wildlife trafficking to habitat loss. Volunteer with wildlife rescues that protect and save sloths, along with many other animals, from trafficking and exploitation.
Start a conversation with our sloth volunteer experts today!
“Lana and Elevate Destinations had the wisdom, insight, knowledge, experience and compassion to guide me down the path to the perfect trip to match where I was in my life. She paired me with the perfect hotels and excursions and the volunteer work that filled my soul in ways I didn’t know possible.”
- Private and personalized trips
- Flexible dates
- We specialize in working with families.
- Customized to your interests.
- Authentic experiences.
- We take care of you before, during, and after your trip.
- No family too complicated.
- Experts at handling special requests and dietary restrictions.
- 24/7 support while you travel.
- Every trip supports conservation and local communities.
- We select the most sustainable lodges and properties available.
- Gold Winner: 2016 Responsible Tourism Awards.
- Pioneer in sustainable travel.
Custom designed eco-friendly adventures
We specialize in planning trips for families to Peru, Costa Rica, Kenya, and other top destinations. We’ll save you time and book the perfect eco-luxury lodges, transportation, and activities for your vacation.
The Elevate Difference
We design all our trips with sustainable and regenerative travel practices in mind. Now more than ever we need to help regenerate communities and conservation efforts that are economically impacted by COVID-19.