Visit Penguins in the Wild
experience these charismatic creatures up close
Special spots in the Southern Hemisphere
Swim with penguins in the Galapagos, watch them waddle at Boulder’s Beach in Cape Town, tack on a day trip to Ushuaia during your Patagonia adventure or commit to an Antarctica expedition!
As their habitats shrink across the globe, penguins are becoming an increasingly endangered species. Admire these playful birds, and allow them to steal your heart and imagination.
We design custom trips that combine animal encounters with a luxury vacation. All our itineraries are sensitive to conservation and community issues.
Start a conversation with our penguin experts today!
“Elevate Destinations provided an unforgettable experience in the highlands of Ecuador for me and my 13-year-old son. We experienced amazing adventures — rafting, biking, trekking, and horseback riding. We also delighted in experiencing the local culture through working with a farmer, spending a day at a school, and taking a cooking class.”
Ecuador and the Galapagos
- Private and personalized trips
- Flexible dates
- We specialize in working with families.
- Customized to your interests.
- Authentic experiences.
- We take care of you before, during, and after your trip.
- No family too complicated.
- Experts at handling special requests and dietary restrictions.
- 24/7 support while you travel.
- Every trip supports conservation and local communities.
- We select the most sustainable lodges and properties available.
- Gold Winner: 2016 Responsible Tourism Awards.
- Pioneer in sustainable travel.
Custom designed eco-friendly adventures
We specialize in planning trips for families to Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, and other top destinations. We’ll save you time and book the perfect eco-luxury lodges, transportation, and activities for your vacation.
The Elevate Difference
We design all our trips with sustainable and regenerative travel practices in mind. Now more than ever we need to help regenerate communities and conservation efforts that are economically impacted by COVID-19.