Visit Gorillas in the Wild
up-close trips that support conservation efforts
Observing mountain gorillas
Trek to find the rare and elusive mountain gorilla in their natural habitat. Sit in the forest amongst the gorillas, listening to them grumble to each other and marvel at the sheer size of the dominant male: the silverback. It is an extraordinary feeling sitting in the dense rainforest, knowing you are with a few of the last remaining mountain gorillas in the world.
We design custom trips that combine gorilla trekking with a luxury vacation. Stay in unique African tents and exceptional accommodations. We take care to design itineraries that are sensitive to conservation and community issues.
Start a conversation with our gorilla experts today!
“For the second time in my life, I found inspiration whilst visiting Africa. This time it was in Uganda and Rwanda…. It was extraordinary and led to unimaginable personal growth; where I can connect with how strength works with gentleness in urban, rural, and wild places. I return with treasures of transcendent moments that nurture my soul and revive my purpose. Thank you.”
- Private and personalized trips
- Flexible dates
- We specialize in working with families.
- Customized to your interests.
- Authentic experiences.
- We take care of you before, during, and after your trip.
- No family too complicated.
- Experts at handling special requests and dietary restrictions.
- 24/7 support while you travel.
- Every trip supports conservation and local communities.
- We select the most sustainable lodges and properties available.
- Gold Winner: 2016 Responsible Tourism Awards.
- Pioneer in sustainable travel.
Custom designed eco-friendly adventures
We specialize in planning trips for families to Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, and other top African destinations. We’ll save you time and book the perfect eco-luxury lodges, transportation, and activities for your vacation.
The Elevate Difference
We design all our trips with sustainable and regenerative travel practices in mind. Now more than ever we need to help regenerate communities and conservation efforts that are economically impacted by COVID-19.