Track endangered rhinos in the wild
Join wildlife research teams working on conservation issues facing African wildlife. We work with projects in Kenya, South Africa, and Nambia that actively protect rhinos, elephants, and other endangered species.
In Northern Kenya, visit the new Rhino Sanctuary at Sera Conservancy, and experience the first rhino tracking experience in East Africa. Take an amazing walking safari that provides a uniquely thrilling adventure and actively contributes to the protection of this iconic species.
These opportunities allow you to break free from the regular tourist itinerary and take you on an educational adventure where you’ll follow animals and study them in their natural habitat. We can tailor itineraries for teens and families—perfect for milestone birthdays, graduations, and other family adventures.
Our trip exceeded above and beyond our expectations. It was a truly life-changing experience. I will never make another trip to Africa without talking to Dominique first.
- Private and personalized trips
- Flexible dates
- We specialize in working with families.
- Customized to your interests.
- Authentic experiences.
- We take care of you before, during, and after your trip.
- No family too complicated.
- Experts at handling special requests and dietary restrictions.
- 24/7 support while you travel.
- Every trip supports conservation and local communities.
- We select the most sustainable lodges and properties available.
- Gold Winner: 2016 Responsible Tourism Awards.
- Pioneer in sustainable travel.
Custom designed eco-friendly adventures
We specialize in planning trips for families to Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, and other top African destinations. We’ll save you time and book the perfect eco-luxury lodges, transportation, and activities for your vacation.
The Elevate Difference
We design all our trips with sustainable and regenerative travel practices in mind. Now more than ever we need to help regenerate communities and conservation efforts that are economically impacted by COVID-19.