Take a peaceful and serene safari
Zambia is rapidly becoming a stand alone safari destination, with 30% of the country composed of national parks. One of the most beautiful and uncrowded regions is the Lower Zambezi Valley, where wildlife join with wide riverbeds to create an exalted ecosystem stretching 2500 miles. There is a peaceful, faraway feeling to the lodges here, nestled on the river banks. Here you will find elephant herds, sometimes up to 100 strong, hippo, leopard, lion, buffalo and over 400 bird species. Mostly you will find the peace of mind and heart drawn from natural beauty, whether you are canoeing up one of the many river channels or dining barefoot in the water.
This was our second trip to Africa with Elevate in a year’s time. And once again, it did not disappoint. Working with Lana was a dream. She seemed to know exactly what we would want and expect from our conservation safari.
The Whalen Family
- Private and personalized trips
- Flexible dates
- We specialize in working with families.
- Customized to your interests.
- Authentic experiences.
- We take care of you before, during, and after your trip.
- No family too complicated.
- Experts at handling special requests and dietary restrictions.
- 24/7 support while you travel.
- Every trip supports conservation and local communities.
- We select the most sustainable lodges and properties available.
- Gold Winner: 2016 Responsible Tourism Awards.
- Pioneer in sustainable travel.
Custom designed eco-friendly adventures
We specialize in planning trips for families to Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, and other top African destinations. We’ll save you time and book the perfect eco-luxury lodges, transportation, and activities for your vacation.
The Elevate Difference
We design all our trips with sustainable travel practices in mind.