See Ngorongoro through the eyes of the Maasai
Traverse the Western Rim along a local trail mainly used by Maasai herdsmen, their cows, and the periodic elephant or buffalo. This beautiful 16-mile trek gently winds around the the Crater, offering stunning and expansive views into the large caldera below. Stop for a picnic lunch along the way and enjoy a bit of bird watching before pressing onward to camp. The trail ends at your private fly tent camp where a cold, refreshing drink awaits you!
It was satisfying to know that the money we were spending was directly fostering conservancy and the Samburu people. Each place we stayed was both lovely and utterly dedicated to the animals and the community. Thanks for devising our fantastic trip.
Laura Solinger and Family
- Private and personalized trips
- Flexible dates
- We specialize in working with families.
- Customized to your interests.
- Authentic experiences.
- We take care of you before, during, and after your trip.
- No family too complicated.
- Experts at handling special requests and dietary restrictions.
- 24/7 support while you travel.
- Every trip supports conservation and local communities.
- We select the most sustainable lodges and properties available.
- Gold Winner: 2016 Responsible Tourism Awards.
- Pioneer in sustainable travel.
Custom designed eco-friendly adventures
We specialize in planning trips for families to Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, and other top African destinations. We’ll save you time and book the perfect eco-luxury lodges, transportation, and activities for your vacation.
The Elevate Difference
We design all our trips with sustainable travel practices in mind.