Experience wild and remote Africa
If you are yearning for an old fashioned safari, before 4 X 4’s came into view, look no further than Laikipia, Kenya. Camels carry the load while you roam the landscape looking for wildlife on foot.
Start your day with an early breakfast and begin to walk. In the midday heat, set up camp and enjoy a hearty lunch before your afternoon siesta. Venture out again in the late afternoon into the surrounding bush, where you and your guide will work in tandem to track lions, hyena, and even hippos.
As the sun sets and the stars begin to sparkle in the night sky, gather around the campfire to share in stories and laughter before retreating to your tent where the sounds of the night will lull you to sleep.
My first safari experience was supposed to help me unplug, but in fact it plugged me into what is most important. Being immersed in the wild was life-changing, awe-inspiring, funny, beautiful, touching, and scary all at once. I felt entirely at one with the animals and the elements and connected as I never had been before.
- Private and personalized trips
- Flexible dates
- We specialize in working with families.
- Customized to your interests.
- Authentic experiences.
- We take care of you before, during, and after your trip.
- No family too complicated.
- Experts at handling special requests and dietary restrictions.
- 24/7 support while you travel.
- Every trip supports conservation and local communities.
- We select the most sustainable lodges and properties available.
- Gold Winner: 2016 Responsible Tourism Awards.
- Pioneer in sustainable travel.
Custom designed eco-friendly adventures
We specialize in planning trips for families to Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, and other top African destinations. We’ll save you time and book the perfect eco-luxury lodges, transportation, and activities for your vacation.
The Elevate Difference
We design all our trips with sustainable and regenerative travel practices in mind. Now more than ever we need to help regenerate communities and conservation efforts that are economically impacted by Covid-19.