Private Safaris in Africa
connect deeply with wildlife and each other
Tailor-made safaris for families
With her wide open spaces and remote lodges, Africa is a perfect choice for your next family trip. Elevate Destinations’ private safaris for families consider the best wildlife viewing, varied activities for every member of the family and cultural and community visits.
Because Elevate partners with lodges that support conservation and local communities, your safari is an investment in habitats, wildlife and livelihoods.
Many African countries have earned a Safe Travel Stamp, developed by the World Travel and Tourism Council in response to Covid-19. Be assured that Elevate staff will provide your family with guidance on the latest regulations and protocols in operation during your safari.
Elevate Destinations pulled off our trip-of-a-lifetime vision weaving together service opportunities that were just right for our kids and a luxury safari experience that outperformed our wildest hopes.
We would like to do every trip with them, forever more.
The Jagerson Family
- Private and personalized trips
- Flexible dates
- We specialize in working with families.
- Customized to your interests.
- Authentic experiences.
- We take care of you before, during, and after your trip.
- No family too complicated.
- Experts at handling special requests and dietary restrictions.
- 24/7 support while you travel.
- Every trip supports conservation and local communities.
- We select the most sustainable lodges and properties available.
- Gold Winner: 2016 Responsible Tourism Awards.
- Pioneer in sustainable travel.
Custom designed eco-friendly adventures
We specialize in planning trips for families in the world’s top destinations. We’ll save you time and book the perfect eco-luxury lodges, transportation, and activities for your vacation.
Covid-19 safety precautions are top priority and we’ll keep you informed of what to expect leading up to your trip.
The Elevate Difference
We design all our trips with sustainable and regenerative travel practices in mind. Now more than ever we need to help regenerate communities and conservation efforts that are economically impacted by Covid-19.