Private Travel Sales Associate
Seeking full-time Sales Executive for a luxury, philanthropic travel company. We are looking for a highly collaborative sales team member to join and support our Private Travel Division. Our primary destinations are East and Southern Africa, Central America and South America. With increased inquiries for the Caribbean Islands, as well as European destinations such as Croatia, Portugal, Greece, Italy, Iceland, the UK, and Ireland, as well as Asia, we would like to find a team member who can add to our destination expertise while also covering some of our most booked destinations.
- Respond to, service and in some instances, delegate, incoming leads.
- Close sales for Central and South America, Caribbean Islands, Europe and Asia.
- Manage all aspects of the sales lifecycle for your clients from booking to departure – including invoice and payment details.
- Provide full-service leisure travel assistance for custom travel clients from booking to departure, including research, designing detailed itineraries, negotiating with suppliers, managing operations of the trip, and customer service.
- Assist in developing new product and partners.
- Conduct trip research including destination, points of interest, regulations, etc.
- Work closely with team members to optimize operations and participate in marketing.
- Proven sales record in the eco-luxury travel market.
- Ability to work independently and remotely.
- Extensive destination knowledge; personal travel experience will be considered an advantage.
- Interest in sustainability and community development.
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively with high end clientele.
- Ability to multi-task, assist where needed, have strong attention to detail, resolve problems independently, and work well under pressure.
- Impeccable listening skills, willingness to learn, and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- US citizenship.
ELEVATE WORK CULTURE:
We are looking for a team member who is:
- Collaborative and collegial with the team. We support each other when needed covering each other during heavy workloads, emergencies, etc.
- Communicative and responsive with other team members.
- Helpful, patient, demonstrates awareness with regards to deadlines and bandwidth.
$55,000-60,000, depending on experience.
This is a full time position.
Interview period: October 17-December 16, 2022
Start date: January 2023
Remote – within three hours of Eastern US time zone
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified applicants should send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT ELEVATE DESTINATIONS:
Elevate Destinations is an award-winning leader in eco-luxury travel, creating new ways for travelers to make a difference worldwide. The company was founded and operates as a social enterprise: philanthropy and positive social and environmental impact are key to their mission. Elevate Destinations has pioneered the field of donor travel and is able to provide responsible travel to any region of the globe. They encourage people to travel sustainably and design each trip conscientiously, facilitating travelers to fully experience, understand and protect destinations and the people who live there. www.elevatedestinations.com