Private Travel Sales and Marketing Associate
Elevate Destinations is seeking a dynamic new addition to the Private Travel team to provide sales and marketing support. You’ll work closely with team leadership to help support private travel sales in a dynamic environment through operational management of the sales and marketing cycle. This role is ideal for someone who is looking to experience multiple facets of the travel industry, and who has an interest in sales, operations and marketing. If you’re resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative, this is the position for you.
The Sales and Marketing Associate will be a pivotal member of the sales team for incoming prospects as well as project managing the operational aspects of customer service for existing clients.
Lead and client interaction:
- Respond to incoming leads, coordinating with sales team and enrolling leads in HubSpot sequences as appropriate.
- Write and format itineraries and travel guides for booked clients.
- Support operations team with tasks which prepare clients for their trips.
- Team FAM and scouting trip content collation to create compelling marketing materials online and distributed through newsletters as well as by sales team.
This role will be instrumental in the digital marketing execution that takes place for the private travel team, leading the social media and website content. You will also participate in the paid media strategy with the outside agency.
- Work with the creative, operations, and sales teams to ensure that online content is reflective of the sales cycle and travel trends.
- Understand and utilize best practices for search engine optimization.
- Write and manage blog posts and other content pieces.
- Rewrite copy for website as needed.
- Connect the dots between content and digital strategy to extract value from content pieces.
- Participate in and lead posting of social media on channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and others.
- Partake in paid social media strategy, potential to conduct ad placements and boosts for targeted campaigns.
- Ensure that data is being correctly input and managed within Hubspot.
- General system maintenance and reporting.
- Optimizations to the system on a regular or semi-regular basis.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Utilizing Hubspot, manage email programs for the Private Travel Team.
- Oversee content with team to ensure best practices are utilized including how to avoid spam filters, where to place CTAs, mobile vs desktop design, etc.
- Perform reporting and analytics through Hubspot.
- Communicate performance back to the sales team.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- You’re an expert social media marketing wiz that enjoys creating engaging content across multiple mediums.
- You’re open-minded, motivated and have great client facing skills.
- You possess advanced digital marketing knowledge and are well-versed in best practices across content marketing, social media, and customer relationship management.
- You’re a do-er! In other words, you are a hands-on problem solver that knows how to get stuff done.
- You converse well with people, on the phone, Zoom, and through email correspondence.
- You’re able to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Both internal (your peers) and external clients commend your excellent verbal and written communication skills and the timeliness of your follow-up.
- You love the details, working with project management systems and solving problems.
- You have the ability to work independently or in a team-oriented environment and meet team and individual deadlines.
- You love travel and believe that meaningful and sustainable travel is the best way forward for our clients, people and places we visit, and the planet.
- You have worked in a CRM system, specifically Hubspot, and excel in managing the system for sales and marketing purposes.
- You have experience, and thrive with working with high-end clients.
- You have impeccable attention to detail.
- Experience interacting with high end clients.
- Destination knowledge in the regions where Elevate travels.
- Ability to work independently and remotely.
- Extensive destination knowledge; personal travel experience will be considered an advantage.
- Interest in sustainability and community development.
- Ability to interact, communicate, and negotiate effectively with high-end clientele.
- Ability to multi-task, assist where needed, have strong attention to detail, resolve problems independently, and work well under pressure.
- Impeccable listening skills, willingness to learn, and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- US citizenship.
ELEVATE WORK CULTURE:
We are looking for a team member who is:
- Collaborative and collegial with the team. We support each other when needed covering each other during heavy workloads, emergencies, etc.
- Communicative and responsive with other team members.
- Helpful, patient, demonstrates awareness with regards to deadlines and bandwidth.
$55,000 per year.
This is a full time position.
Remote – within three hours of Eastern US time zone
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified applicants should send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT ELEVATE DESTINATIONS:
Elevate Destinations is an award-winning leader in eco-luxury travel, creating new ways for travelers to make a difference worldwide. The company was founded and operates as a social enterprise: philanthropy and positive social and environmental impact are key to their mission. Elevate Destinations has pioneered the field of donor travel and is able to provide responsible travel to any region of the globe. They encourage people to travel sustainably and design each trip conscientiously, facilitating travelers to fully experience, understand and protect destinations and the people who live there. www.elevatedestinations.com