How You Can Help
- Assist with wildlife counts
- Accompany MWCT rangers on their
- Place camera traps in various locations and
analyze their photo data of wildlife
- Teach lessons about the environment in local primary schools
- Participate in health outreach events
- Assist the doctor at a local health clinic
- Help with infant check-ups and immunizations
- Record patient data in medical files
- Assist with the dispensation of medicine at the pharmacy
- Give health talks in local primary school – possible topics include HIV/AIDS, puberty, and substance abuse
- Teach guest lessons at a local school in the subject of your choice (English, math, science, or social studies)
- Assist the librarian at the Iltilal school library
- Help the teachers to prepare lessons, worksheets, and PowerPoint presentations
We value your specific talents. Tell us about your skills and interests, so we can put them to use in the best possible way.
- Are you an artist? Paint a mural at a local school or health clinic.
- Are you a botanist? Assist the conservation team with rangeland monitoring.
- Are you a photographer? Take pictures for our website and social media platforms.
- Are you a blogger? Write about your volunteer experiences on the MWCT blog.
After your volunteering weeks, enjoy a safari in Kenya — either at the local Campi ya Kanzi or at various camps across the country. We’ll put together a customized itinerary just for you, based on your dates and interests!