Sirikoi is a beautiful family run eco-lodge with some of the best game viewing in the country.
What we love
- Most luxurious tented camp in Laikipa.
- Exclusive game drives deliver wildlife straight up in an uncrowded, private setting.
- Amazing organic garden that supplies unsurpassed farm-to-table meals.
Need help getting started?
Our expert travel designers will learn about your trip ideas and custom design your perfect adventure!
Need help designing your safari?
Situated within the Lewa Wildlife Conservancy on the northern slopes of Mount Kenya, Sirikoi offers luxurious accommodation, excellent wildlife viewing, gourmet food, and an unsurpassed dedication to conservation and the well-being of the local people.
The accommodation at Sirikoi is wonderfully homey and consists of four spacious luxury tented rooms, a two-bedroom cottage, and the three-bedroom Sirikoi House offered for exclusive use. They all afford wonderful views across the shaded gardens to the thriving waterhole and will make you want to stay in and relax as the Big Five roam freely around you.
When you’re ready for some more action, there is an astonishing array of activities on offer from guided bush walks to horseback riding, lion tracking, helicopter excursions, hiking in the Ngare Ndare Forest, bush fly camping, camel safaris, Maasai community visits, etc. Back at the lodge, indulge in the exquisite meals prepared with fresh organic produce from Sirikoi’s extensive garden or a soak with a view in your Victorian tub.
- The lodge runs on solar energy.
- It has its own extensive organic vegetable and fruit garden, free range chickens and dairy and a crystal clear mountain spring providing water for the entire lodge.
- Sirikoi has a major commitment to community development and participation, sponsoring the education of many local children and supporting their staff with developing their own enterprises.