Ol Jogi Ranch is one of the most remarkable private estate and wildlife conservancies in Africa,
perfect for those seeking the ultimate luxury.
What we love
- An iconic private home where no expense has been spared in facilities and decor.
- A successful rhino sanctuary; learn all about the rhinos who live here.
- Enjoy your own private pool and Moroccan spa facilities.
Need help getting started?
Our expert travel designers will learn about your trip ideas and custom design your perfect adventure!
Need help designing your safari?
The ultra-extravagant abode was once an exclusive private home and is now available for rental. With a maximum capacity of 14 guests spread over seven cottages, this is the perfect safari destination for large families or groups of friends.
Ol Jogi is located on the Laikipia Plateau and comes with the sole use of 58,000 acres of prime Kenya wildlife conservancy which you’ll have the luxury of exploring at your leisure. This experience of complete and unequivocal privacy is unrivalled in East Africa. It has become a safe haven for endangered wildlife and a shining example of conservation. You’ll be able to visit the rescue center for an up-close and hands-on experience with rhinos and other rescued animals. Fill your days with horseback riding, game viewing, rhino tracking, helicopter flights or simply relaxing in the property’s phenomenal surroundings.
- Ol Jogi runs a leading edge rescue center and veterinary clinic where you can see many of the animals that they have fostered, including cheetahs, lions and wild dogs.
- The entire ranch is a Rhino Sanctuary, surrounded by an innovative ring fencing system to offer protection against poaching.
- On top of providing a livelihood for over three hundred employees and their families, Ol Jogi also provides education, financial assistance and additional support to community development and programs.