THE FUND FOR GLOBAL HUMAN RIGHTS: MOROCCO
February 3 – 11, 2024
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT:
To register, please complete a Registration Form by November 3, 2023.
- Total Trip Cost: $6,220
- Single Supplement (single occupancy additional charge): $1,325
- 30% deposit: $1,860 per person based on double occupancy, and $2,260 for single occupancy.
- Registration & Final Payment Deadline: November 3, 2023
- Payment Note: All payments are non-refundable.
The main program begins on February 3 in Rabat and ends on February 11 in Marrakesh. If you would like to arrive in Morocco early or stay after the main program, please reach out to Yumi at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange any additional nights of accommodation, which would be an additional expense.
- All ground transportation
- VIP Airport service on arrival
- Airport Transfers
- All meals (excluding 2 dinners as noted in the itinerary)
- English-Speaking Guide & Tour Manager
- Gratuity for your drivers, Guide & Tour Manager
- Welcome dinner and reception (beer/wine)
- Sightseeing and activity costs
- Round-trip flights to Morocco
- Medical insurance – required for all travelers
- Covid testing and quarantine costs, if needed
- Personal expenses (laundry, phone calls, shopping, alcohol etc.)
- Gratuities for hotel staff and airport transfer drivers
- Alcohol, with the exception of wine & beer at the Welcome Reception
- 2 dinners as noted in the itinerary
For U.S. passport holders, please make sure your passport is current and valid for at least 6 months beyond your trip departure date. Your passport should have at least 2 blank pages for the entry and exit stamps, or more if you are visiting several countries on this trip. Please note that the last two amendment pages are not acceptable for visas and immigration stamps.
For U.K. passport holders, the embassy of Morocco in the UK advise that your passport should be valid for at least 6 months from your date of entry to Morocco. British nationals don’t need a visa to enter Morocco for the purpose of tourism for up to 3 months. When entering the country, make sure your passport is stamped. Some travelers have experienced difficulties leaving the country because their passport has no entry stamp.
Please upload a scanned copy of the first page (photo page) of your passport to this secure Dropbox Folder.
If your passport expires before then, you will need to renew your passport. We recommend using A1 Passport & Visa Services. To do so, please email them at email@example.com and let them know you are working with Elevate Destinations on your travel arrangements.