The END Fund Team Retreat to Kenya
June 9 – 14, 2024
Please make sure your passport is current and valid for at least 6 months beyond your trip departure date. Your passport should have at least 3 blank pages for the entry and exit stamps, or more if you are visiting several countries on this trip. Please note that the last two amendment pages are not acceptable for visas and immigration stamps.
Please upload a copy of your passport here if you have not done so already.
Many countries are required to obtain Evisas for Kenya. Please see this link to check your exact specifications.
- The following nationalities are visa-exempt for Kenya: Ethiopia; Ghana; Malawi; Rwanda; Zimbabwe
- The following nationalities are required to a obtain an eVisa for Kenya: Canada; Israel; Nigeria; Portugal; Senegal; United Kingdom; United States
- Please note: Come 2024, Kenya will be repealing the visa mandate for all African countries. We will update this list accordingly when the time comes.
VISA Application Instructions
If you need a visa, you should apply for a Single Entry Visa which costs $51 USD. The single-entry e-Tourist Visa is valid for the length of stay and a return ticket is required to have to apply.
Please note that you can apply for an East Africa Visa which allows you to move between Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda if you plan to travel to these countries before/after the Team Retreat.
For U.S. citizens, if you would like to acquire your visa for Kenya with a visa-processing center, Elevate Destinations recommends A1 Passport and Visa in Washington DC.
To apply for an Evisa:
- Go to https://evisa.go.ke/
- Click “Apply Now”
- Create an account or login in to an existing account
- Once logged in, select “Directorate of Immigration Services (New Applications)”
- Click “Evisa application”
- Read the instructions carefully & ensure you have all needed documents (listed below) on hand
- Select a Single Entry Visa
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using Visa, Mastercard, or other debit cards
- Await approval via email and then download and print the eVisa from your eCitizen account
To complete your application for a “Single Entry Visa,” you will need the following:
- Valid passport
- Flight itinerary which shows your return ticket
- Recent color passport sized photo with clear background
- Hotel Confirmation (Elevate Destinations will provide this for you)
- Credit card to pay the $51 USD fee
For assistance with the online visa application: Contact the visa helpline in Kenya at the below phone numbers.
- Phone (Mon-Fri from 8am to 5pm EAT):
- +254 110 922 062 (Whatsapp Call)
- +254 110 922 063 (Whatsapp Message)
- +254 110 922 064 (Whatsapp Call)
- Phone (Outside working hours):
- +254 112 620 512
- +254 112 620 693
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +254 207 903 260
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org