Elevate Destinations is looking for team members with backgrounds in sustainable travel and a good knowledge of global humanitarian issues. Please see below for available positions.
Elevate is looking for an experienced, full-time Program Associate. We are a dynamic, socially responsible travel company striving to bring more meaning, perspective, and positive impact into the lives of our travelers while respecting local destinations and communities. We are looking for a motivated self-starter who can assist with managing trips and bring new ideas and introspection to our tightly knit Donor Travel team. This is an entry-level position which requires superb organization, attention to detail, creative problem-solving and eloquent communication skills.
Applicants should have experience in at least one of the five categories to be considered for this position:
- Experience in the travel industry
- Experience serving a high net worth community
- Event planning
- Understanding of sustainability & international development
Research and create supporting materials:
- Coordinate with clients and our graphic designer to create marketing materials for each trip.
- Use WordPress to create and edit online materials.
- Research and format logistical travel guides and detailed itineraries for each trip.
- Support with formatting, editing, and proofreading other materials as necessary.
- Plan and manage multiple international donor trips annually.
- Assist with the itinerary planning and logistical details for each trip.
- Establish timelines for each trip and manage the process of the execution of each deliverable.
- Coordinate site visits, selection of venues, meals or catering, audio and visual rentals, travel
arrangements, hotel room blocks, and all other vendor relations for each trip.
- Work with the Donor Travel team to determine areas of product improvement and positive social
- Conduct follow-up feedback for each trip and make recommendations for improvements.
- Coordinate invoicing and payments with clients and vendors.
Comprehensive Traveler Support:
- Develop a warm rapport with travelers and provide excellent customer service that is developed
through truly knowing your customers’ needs and wanting them to have an amazing experience.
- Collect all traveler details and payments.
- Provide rapid response to all travelers’ questions, inquiries and concerns.
- Create and sell customized extension trips for travelers.
- Ability to travel internationally 1-2 times a year.
- Attend networking conferences and events.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Based in the Boston area.
- Must be a team player and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Attention to detail and organized.
- Capacity to be flexible and adapt to change.
- Desire and confidence to work with a tight knit team of movers and shakers.
- Passion for our work.
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel; Google Documents & Spreadsheets.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Design skills (InDesign, Pages)
- Travel experience in developing countries
$35,000 – $40,000, commensurate with prior experience.
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants should send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage people of every race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law, to apply.